Rock wool board is thermal insulation material. The main raw materials used are dolomite and basalt. These two materials are the main materials of rock wool insulation board, which need to be melted at a high temperature of more than 1400 degrees, and then made into fiberboard with advanced technology. Finally, a large amount of adhesive needs to be injected into the insulation board formed after rolling and cutting
What is the construction scheme and process of rock wool board
1. Construction preparation: the base wall shall comply with the requirements of code for acceptance of construction quality of concrete structures (gb50204-2015), code for acceptance of construction quality of masonry engineering (gb50203-2011) and corresponding code for acceptance of base wall quality. Before insulation construction, the structural acceptance shall be confirmed in conjunction with relevant departments. The sample layer shall be made before construction. Large area construction can be carried out only after all aspects are inspected and qualified.
2. Base course treatment: clean the wall, remove the residual floating ash, release agent, oil stain and other sundries on the concrete wall, and wash them with caustic soda water.
3. Hanging vertical and snapping control lines: according to the building facade design and the technical requirements of external thermal insulation of external walls, pop up the horizontal and vertical control lines, expansion seams and decorative seams of external doors and windows on the wall, and hang vertical reference steel lines at the large corners of external walls and other necessary places.
4. Installation and pasting of rock wool board: cut the rock wool insulation board according to the size measured in advance (use the sliding table saw or hand saw to cut the cutter), and connect it vertically and staggered from the corner. The corner is required to be straight and complete along the full height of the building.
5. Plastering polymer crack resistant mortar and pressing into grid cloth: the grid cloth shall be plastered and straightened, and the squareness and perpendicularity of internal and external corners shall be maintained. The standard grid cloth shall be overlapped up, down, left and right. After being pressed into the fiber mesh, when the mortar is dry enough not to stick to hands, plaster the surface layer with polymer mortar, and the plastering thickness shall be subject to covering the grid cloth